[Click to enlarge]
I know you have seen me say this a bagillion times lately (since Angelic Burster came out), but she looks so CUTE in that picture. I’m not being creepy, just being honest. Excellent picture, I might make a new logo using that picture.
LATER ON. No time for anything today. In fact, once again, I’m only leaving you with a video (which took me forever to upload; such a long yet lame beginning):
The video has the beginning. I’m currently trying to get it translated for you guys and perhaps put subtitles. Although, it’s much like Kaiser’s storyline, except the part where she meets Escada (the dragon). Escada then transforms her into Angelic Burster and she gets awesome powers. She also looks better than she was :P.
Aside from that, the patch changed the following things:
- Added the Daydream skill (which I found a while ago) for Angelic Bursters. It teleports you back to her room:
- Level 200 quests were added for Angelic Burster.
- Easier to recharge, other skill changes, and voice was added for Angelic Burster.
- Recipes added for Angelic Burster equipment (no duh).
- Emblems and rings for Angelic Bursters have HP bonuses.
- New Nova and Tyrant equipment:
Credits to maple.inven.co.kr (via leafre.net) for the images (because I couldn’t find them in-game).
Crazy stats! I really want those.
- 1+1 event added for Angelic Burster.
- Lab of Madness added, not much information about that.
- Future bosses^. From left to right => Belderose, Victor and Toolgool (?).
That’s Belderose. Mhm. That traitor, like Magnus.
- Hair stylist added to every town (don’t understand what that means, really. Not a big NX fan).
- Hot Time hat for Angelic Burster added. I’ll talk about it when it comes to KMS anyway.
- PONY MOUNT:
See you soon (actually, very soon. Mutiny update is coming to GMS)!