[Click to enlarge]
Well, just came from work only to find out that more information about the Tempest update was released. Not surprising, it’s 2 days away -_-.
I know the article is short, but here are the key points:
- The update is divided up to 5 parts.
- The first part, which is in two days, is named “The Storm’s Prelude” or “Rise of the Storm,” doesn’t really matter. Content of the update?
Nobody knows. We can safely assume, however, that it will bring the system changes (i.e. 3rd job at 60 and 4th job at 100).
- Teaser for that update will come out tomorrow.
- The second update is called “The Choice of Light and Darkness” and that’s obviously referring to Luminous. The update will take place on the 12th of July, exactly a week after the first.
- It’s supposed to be the biggest update. Continues till August. Legends brought 626,000 people so they are expecting to beat that.
Well, That’s all they have. If you want any more information, let me get you the trollface image again.
Actually, hold off on that. The Inkwell’s Diary post, right.
NEEDLESS TO SAY: New job. The Magnus thing we talked about in the past. That’s his weapon alright.
And he left:
거센 폭풍을 가르는 검의 집행인
시공을 초월하는 태초의 대검,
검의 선택을 기다리는 자는 누구인가?
Rough storm slicing through the sword’s executer.
Installation beyond the begging of sword.
Who’s waiting for the sword’s selection?
Yeah okay thanks bye.
p.s. – [<- wait was that just an indirect advertisement?] Forgot what I wanted to say now… Oh wait I remember: +_+