[Click to enlarge]
Only 2 days ago, the new job Mihile or Mikhail was released to KMST. The day after, another patch was released, and many skills were changed once more. I’ll discuss the skill changes, along with the new events~
KMST v.1.2.425 -> KMST v.1.2.426
Guardian of Light
Cooldown Decreased (300 seconds -> 180 seconds).
[Echo of Hero was added]
Required MP Decreased (15 at max level -> 14 at max level).
Required MP Increased by 12 (10 at max level -> 22 at max level).
Duration Increased (155 seconds at max level -> 180 seconds at max level).
Required MP Decreased by 7 (25 at max level -> 18 at max level).
Delays Decreased (1601 ms -> 1081 ms).
*The delay change also applies to the UA & Dawn Warrior Soul Driver.
Required MP Increased (21 at max level -> 36 at max level).
Damage Increased by 20% (380% at max level -> 400% at max level).
Required MP Increased (30 at max level -> 40 at max level).
New Feature! has a 20% chance to stun the enemy for 4 seconds at max level.
Soul Charge -> Shining Charge
STR Bonus Increased (40 at max level -> 60 at max level).
Amount of HP Increased every 4 seconds Double (150 at max level -> 300 at max level).
Damage Increased (290% at max level -> 320% at max level).
Stun effect removed.
New Feature! Has a 40% chance to inflict darkness on the enemy for 100 seconds and lower its accuracy by 30% at max level.
Required MP Increased (45 at max level -> 75 at max level).
Damage Increased (380% per attack for 4 attacks at max level -> 280% per attack for 6 attacks at max level).
Number of Attacks Increased (4 -> 6).
New Feature! Has a 40% chance to stun the enemy for 6 seconds at max level.
Cooldown Decreased (300 seconds at max level -> 270 seconds at max level).
KMST v.1.2.426 -> KMS v.1.2.155
Required MP Decreased (22 at max level -> 20 at max level).
Damage Increased (320% at max level -> 360% at max level).
That’s all for the skill changes, I’ll update the skill tables… Whenever.
InB4NegativityCrapAgain -> Lame events.
Lucky 3!3!3! Event
Every day when you log in, you’ll get the following items:
- 1.3X EXP coupon.
- 10 pots that recover 3,000 HP/MP.
- Teleportation rock:
Log in for 3 days and get 1,000 Maple Points. Wow, as if you can do so much with 1,000 Maple Points.
Kill 300 monsters within your level range and you’ll get this box~
If you finish it 3 times, you’ll also get the red (“golden”) one, along with extra EXP.
From the box, you may get:
- 3X3 scrolls for gloves for ATT (30%, +2 Weapon/Magic ATT, 100% chance to destroy if you fail).
- 3X3 scrolls for gloves for a specific stat (70%, +4 of the stat, 70% chance of destroying the item if you fail).
- Personality traits potions (what’s with those?).
- Same ol’ pots.
And from the red box you can get:
- Chaos Scroll 60%.
- Clean Slate Scroll 10%.
- Enhancement Scroll.
- Potential Scroll.
- Power Elixirs.
- 3X3 scroll for 1-handed/2-handed weapon for ATT (30%, +5 Weapon/Magic ATT, 50% chance to destroy the item if failed).
- 3X3 scroll for Armor for a specific stat (30%, +5 of the specific stat, 50% chance of destroying the item if failed).
- 3X3 Gloves: Level 40, +1 All Stats, +1 Weapon/Magic ATT, 5 slots. Untradeable.
When you make a Mihile, you’ll get this chair for FREE:
Get to level 50 on a Mihile and you’ll get this ring:
+3 All Stats, +2 Weapon/Magic ATT, +10 Weapon/Magic DEF, Can be transferred once between your account. Bonus for 3rd/4th job Mihiles: +2 All Stats, +1 Weapon ATT, +100 Accuracy.
Get to level 75 and you’ll get a sword:
+100 MaxHP/MaxMP, +88 ATT, +10 Accuracy, 7 slots. Level 100+: +8 ATT.
Equipment boxes for Mihile, you already know about those.
Advance your Mihile and get rewards:
2nd job: That earring (+3 all stats, +1 Weapon/Magic ATT).
3rd job/4th job: Mastery book (lasts for 30 days).
3/24 -> The hat I told you about.
3/25 -> 30-day fairy pendant.
3/31 -> Positive Chaos Scroll.
4/7 -> 100% Potential Scroll.
Spiegelmann’s Strange Gallery
I briefly explained it here, everything except the rewards.
Every time you finish a season (or a photo), you’ll receive a Jewelry Box which contains Spiegelmann’s Jewelry Strap.
The strap, like the Monster Park badges, has random stats. And, of course, it’s temporary.
When you complete all the quests, the big picture that had a curtain on it will be revealed. You can enter and fight Framed Spiegelmann, which will drop a belt or an envelope that contains scrolls.
The belt adds +1 on all stats/Weapon/Magic ATT/Speed/Jump, and 3 slots. The scrolls are for the belt obviously, and they are: Chaos scroll: 30% chance to work, 70% chance to blow up if you fail, For ATT: 20% chance to work, +1 ATT, 100% chance of destroying the item if failed, For a specific stat: 30% chance to work, +2 of the specific stat, 70% of blowing up the item if failed.
That’s all for now… Busy week this week, UGH…