[Click to enlarge]
Yesterday, GMST was opened up once again for its testers to test the upcoming update, Legends. Although it’s currently very glitchy (they left almost everything in Korean), everything was already released in 1 patch. That does not mean, however, that it will all be released in 1 patch in GMS.
Anyway, aside from the release of the 3 new classes, there were some other changes. Read on to learn more.
[Click to enlarge and view the animations!]
Those will most likely be released in separate patches, but they’re all out in GMST.
I pretty much explained the classes in my KMS posts (which you can find under ‘Recent updates’ at the right), so there’s nothing to explain here really.
One thing that changed a little bit were the skills. Here are the new skill tables (I fixed them):
The storylines pretty much remained the same, except for some minor changes:
Orca -> Orchid.
Akyrum -> Arkarium.
Oh and Demon Force changed to Demon Fury. Sounds better^^.
If you read my KMS/KMST posts, you know about the Legend festival. For once (get excited), GMS changed it by a little bit.
On the right, you’ll see this thing:
Trophy? Double click it:
I have a feeling this will be a new concept for future events. Basically, those trophies can be obtained if you do event quests. Collect trophies to get Legend Award Coins.
The coins can be traded for pretty much everything that was in KMS’s Legend shop, except instead of having both Randolph and Lucia handling their own shops, they were merged and now only Randolph sells stuff (Lucia, temporarily, can be found in FM and sells stuff for Legend Coins. He shouldn’t be there, though).
There seem like there are tons of other events, but none of them are released in GMST. Seems like you will be loaded with Christmas events, though.
Oh and the Legend ring event and 1+1 event are effective. All the others are not.
Profession Skill/Quests Revamps
This is the SAME EXACT as the KMS revamps. Instead of repeating myself, read about it HERE.
I’ll basically list KMS changes first.
- Nautilus Harbor was changed. Also, maps’ designs were changed and new maps added.
- Athena’s house moved, Athena changed to Helena.
- Golem Temple changed, Flaming Mixed Golems were added.
- Move Quickly system added.
- Potions stack up to 300 (Alchemy -> 400/800).
- Racial skills.
- I’m not sure if 20% speed was added to everyone.
- Game option + System option were combined (it’s glitched).
- FM TV was not added yet, but the data is there.
- Legendary potential rank was added.
Now, non-KMS related:
- When you do quests and an NPC or a map is described, there’s a hyperlink. You can click on them to open the world map and find out where the map/NPC is.
- We’re getting character slots. You can relax now.
Nothing much to say about GMST, now for KMS:
It’s a preview for the December update, something associated with December 8th, at 11:00 A.M. On that day, we’ll know who the mysterious person in the video is.
I don’t understand why the video is necessary, it explains absolutely nothing. Well, let’s wait till December 8th?
P.S. – How do you like the new theme?