There was a minor patch that added new sports-related events to KMS today. Actually, the sports events are divided into two parts. The first part, which I will be discussing today, will be going on from October 4th to October 26th. The second part also ends at October 26th but will begin at October 15th.
This is very similar to all the events we had lately, especially the Legend Shop.
Every quest will reward a certain amount of Sports Coins. You’ll need to stack them up if you want to buy the following items from the shop:
- Sports Day Winner Shirt – [30 Coins] Level 80, +4 All Stats, +50 HP/MP, +70 Weapon/Magic DEF, 7 slots.
- Sports Day Winner Shorts – [30 Coins] Level 80, +2 Weapon/Magic ATT, +1 All Stats, +60 Weapon/Magic DEF, 7 slots.
- Sports Day Winner Gloves – [20 Coins] Level 80, +3 All Stats, +30 Weapon/Magic DEF, 6 slots.
- Sports Day Winner Shoes – [20 Coins] Level 80, +2 All Stats, +40 Weapon/Magic DEF, +5 Speed, 6 slots.
- Sports Day Winner Strap – [25 Coins] Level 80, +3 All Stats, +40 Weapon/Magic DEF.
- Sports Day Winner Ring – [25 Coins] Level 80, +2 Weapon/Magic ATT, +2 All Stats, +30 Weapon/Magic DEF, +5 Speed.
They’re all part of a set, Sports Day Winner Set:
For equipping 3 items: +3 All Stats, +100 HP/MP.
For equipping 4 items: +5 Weapon/Magic ATT, +5 All Stats.
For equipping 5 items: +5 Weapon/Magic ATT, +6 All Stats, +150 HP/MP.
For equipping 6 items: +5 Weapon/Magic ATT, +7 All Stats, +200 HP/MP, +5 Speed.
You can also buy:
- Sports Day Winner Earrings – [15 Coins] Level 80, +2 All Stats, +30 Weapon/Magic DEF, +15 Avoidability, 5 slots.
- Sports Day Winner Pendant – [15 Coins] Level 80, +1 Weapon/Magic ATT, +4 All Stats, +35 Weapon/Magic DEF, +15 Accuracy, 4 slots.
And some chairs… Also, you can buy Sports Day scrolls:
- One/two handed weapon for Weapon/Magic ATT: 15% ->+2 all stats, 4 ATT, 10 Accuracy. 50% ->+2 all stats, 2 ATT, 5 Accuracy.
- Armor for Weapon/Magic ATT: 25% -> +1 All Stats, 2 ATT.
- Armor for a specific stat: 30% -> +5 of that stat. 80% -> +2 of that stat.
- Accessories for stats: 15% -> +4 All Stats, +10 HP/MP. 50% -> +2 All Stats, +5 HP/MP.
- Pet equipment for stats: 60% -> +2 all stats.
Now for the quests to get those coins.
Do Maple Sports!
Every day you’ll get a free Sports Coin.
Food for Wonky
Wonky needs food to exercise o_o. Get him 30 of the following from monsters:
… You’ll get a buff:
Making Cold Drinks
Hold the bottle for 30 minutes… You’ll get 1 Sports Coin.
This is what I told you about in my previous post…
At X:05 and X:35 you’ll receive an invitation above your head. Click it and you’ll fight this guy:
You’ll receive 2~5 Sports Coin and you’ll be able to view the odd party:
Weekends 2X Events
On weekends, you’ll get twice the amount of Sports Coins you’d normally get.
If you get 100 Sports Coins, you’ll get one Event Card.
That’s everything, more overused quests. Now just to wait for the second part!
UPDATE: Part 2 is out.
Timed killing quest
You will get a timer and you’ll have 7 minutes to kill 200 monsters. You will get 1 Sports Coin.
Tug of War
At XX:05 and XX:35, you’ll get a letter above your head and you’ll be sent to play Tug of War on either the red or blue team. You will need to kill the bear of the opposite team before they kill yours.
Winners: 5 Sports Coins.
Losers: 3 Sports Coins.
Tie: 2 Sports Coins.
Yes, kind of lame I know.