[Enable Closed Captioning for English subtitles, credit to MazeMaple for the video]
Yesterday Nexon had a conference and they talked about their summer updates. Yeah Cannon Shooters and stuff, but more importantly, a new big update named Legend. Sorry I’m late, the conference was going on while I was sleeping so I watched the replay right now as soon as I got back from work.
3 parts again, lame! And really, what’s with the names of all those updates? They just throw random words in English that somewhat fit.
It was long but kind of interesting. Legend consists of the release of new jobs, the 3 new jobs we knew all along! And it’s coming really soon~
- July 7th – Cannon Shooters: Yep, we heard all about those guys. They’re the first part of the Legend update!
- ‘Mercedes’, Dual Bow Guns – July 21st: We already saw some sneak-peaks a little while ago, but now we know more about it! Yes she’s a hero and just like Aran, she was frozen in ice by the Black Magician. What we also didn’t know that her bows are not exactly bows, they’re actually guns!
^Just like Evan is to dragons or Cannon Shooter is to monkeys, this job is related to unicorns. The one on the left is the level 70 one and on the right is the 120 unicorn.
^Different Dual Bow-Guns!
^Left – Dual Hurricane, hurricane that damages twice as many times as the original (which is twice…). Click here to see it’s animation! Right – Gust Dive, just attacks the enemies in front of you.
She’s got other skills too:
^In both of those skills, you fly up and attack. Left – Leaf Tornado: You fly up and attack your surrounding enemies. Right – Legendary Spear: Looks just like Arrow Eruption except here you fly up and drop a lot of arrows at the enemies IN FRONT OF YOU. Animations here.
^Left – Wind Effect: Shoots fire unicorns (I STILL THINK IT’S LIONS) at the enemies in front of you. Right – Quake Rush Link: Throws the monsters up and you shoot lasers at it o_o. Animations here.
^Left – Painshot: Shoots the monsters up and attacks them using what seems to be a tree. Right – Demolition Kick: Shoots the monsters up and attacks them multiple times. The beginning looks the same but then Dmolition Kick is obviously more aggressive. Animations here.
^Stylish Move: Let’s you fly really quickly up a ladder and the fly a little more up and land in style. [Animation]
- ‘Demon Slayer’, Resistance Warrior – August 4th: I didn’t really talk about this one because there was nothing related to it. Now I see why they kept it a secret. Apparently, it’s the strongest of all jobs or something like that.
^New sick weapons for this class! Also, they do not use MP. They use a point system called Force. It’s purple!
^Their mounts are wings! They can fly!
^Skill demonstrated – Max Force. Basically throws a dark purple thing in front of you. [Animation]
^Left – Dark Spin: Jumps up and lands down and hits the enemies around you. Right – Devil Cry: Very similar to the Vampire skill except much better. [Animations]
^Left – Death Throw: Basically throws a two-way chain to your right and left and pushes all the enemies to you. Animation here. Right – Dark Devil Cry: It’s an ultimate, similar to the Wild Hunters’ ultimate. A wheel with the ghostly symbol of this job appears and shoots the enemies in the map. Animation here.
- Max amount of pots you can have per slot changed from 100 to 300!
- +20 Speed for everyone? o_o
- The new jobs have some special buffs, don’t know too much about them yet.
- Profession skill enhancements:
Says something about NPC reminder and quick way to get there or something, new ability to sell items bought by mistake, and new items are available to be created.
- 3,000 days event or something.
- 1+1 Event, drop rate for potions and equipment increases:
I think I missed one there, but whatever.
Here’s another video that shows the gameplay of the new jobs:[youtube:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwCYPM9nIO4%5D
Well that’s about it for this update! I would like to thank http://thisisgame.com/ for the images and the owners of the videos for the videos.
Moving on to GMS, Chaos is coming today! Well, actually already came. All the events (and more) that I listed in my guide are in there, so good luck everyone! Lucky you have till August 14th for the level up event +_+. YAY!
UPDATE: If you use the automatic level 50 thing on a Dual Blades, you will NOT get the Mastery Books. 😦 You will not get the Boom Up event either 😦 Also, for some reason you’ll get the Profession Skill quest. Don’t get excited, you can’t enter the map till July 11th. Lastly for now, NO SP RESET SCROLLS! Dang it.
Update 2: Unscheduled maintenance. Because of that, jumpstart Dual Blades can get the free Mastery Books. Also, everyone will get SP reset scrolls!
- The Hoblin King PQ issue will be resolved.
- The Summer Boom UP EXP event issue will be resolved. Obviously there was an issue since it’s GMS-exclusive.
- The issue with losing items when closing Hired Merchants will be resolved. Lost items will be returned.
- Characters stuck in the Cake vs. Pie waiting room will be moved to Henesys.
- The new Chaos world will open.
Oh and also, if you’re planning on getting rings from the event, don’t get more than one. I have a feeling they will not stack.